Take control with the Hydrastar HBA Series of low-cost, hard wired trailer brake actuator.
- Two models: At 1200psi or 1600psi the new Hydrastar Generation 5 HBA
Series have some of the highest operating pressure ratings of any brand,
- giving better braking performance and decreased stopping distances.
Ideal for use with trailers 2500kg to 3500kg in accordance with Brake
Rule 32014, see page 24-26.
- New higher output pump and motor offers quicker braking response
times for reduced stopping distances.
Control trailer brake pressure from the drivers seat. In-cab controller
required and vehicle must be hard wired. Only 4 wires to connect makes
installation easy, quick and hassle free.
- High capacity - will brake 1, 2 or 3 braked axles.
- New smaller physical size requires less space for easier installation.
Unit mounted bleeder for easier brake bleeding.
- Engages trailer brakes when tow vehicle brake pedal is applied or when
the in cab controller manual override is activated.
- In cab controller delivers progressive, proportional braking. An adjuster
(gain control) is also built into the controller to adjust the amount of
trailer braking to best suit the load on the trailer.
- Available 12 volt only (24V - 12V in vehicle conversion kits available).
- Sealed aluminium unit is weather tight.
* TE5EH1200 is the standard unit for disc and drum brakes.
** For 24 volt applications, contact our sales staff for wiring schematic.